SDP’S SuperMite Elite summer training program is for athletes who will play at the SuperMite level for the 2022-2023 season. The SuperMite Elite program will focus on the following principles:
- Power skating, under speed edgework, over speed and agility training - One day per week with Professional Skating Coach Alex Volpicelli
- Puck handling, puck protection, passing and shooting skill development.
- Teaching how these skills apply to the player's game.
- Using small area games to teach players game concepts
- Dryland training: Shooting, puck handling, passing
On-ice and dryland training sessions will be held at the Maple Grove Community Center.
Times: SDP summer training will run from week of June 13, 2022 through week of August 21, 2022 (No training week of July 4)
- Monday (10:00a - 11:00a)
- Wednesday (10:00a - 11:00a)
- Monday (11:15a - 12:00p)
- Wednesday (11:15a - 12:00p)
Athletes will receive:
- SDP program jersey
- SDP baseball cap
- SDP performance T-Shirt
SuperMite Elite Program Cost: $795
Group size is limited and fills fast!