SDP’S 2023 summer training program for 2015 & 2016 birth years will focus on the following principles:
- Power skating, under speed edgework, over speed, and agility training - One day per week with Professional Skating Coach Alex Volpicelli
- Puck handling, puck protection, passing, and shooting skill development.
- Teaching how these skills apply to the player's game.
- Using small area games to teach players game concepts
- Dryland training: Shooting, puck handling, passing
On-ice and dryland training sessions will be held at the Maple Grove Community Center.
Times: SDP summer training will run from June 12, 2023 through August 10, 2023 (No training week of July 4th)
- Monday (10:00a - 11:00a)
- Wednesday (10:00a - 11:00a)
- Monday (11:15a - 11:45a)
- Wednesday (11:15a - 11:45a)
*Times subject to change
Athletes will receive:
- SDP program jersey
- SDP baseball cap
- SDP performance T-Shirt
Program Cost: $1095
Group is full and registration is closed.